Abby could barely get through breakfast (waffles with Nutella, I know, not the healthiest but I knew she'd eat it) just waiting for her cousins to arrive!
A-Yi brought late and early birthday gifts for both girls and they all had fun opening the gifts!
Thank you A-Yi, Yi-Fu, Elliott & Tillie for our gifts!
Then it was CHEESE STICK time!!! Their favorite!
It was the quietest the house had been all day. :)
Abby really wanted a picture with Tillie! Such a da jie jie. :P
These two both scream all BOY and all GIRL! ♥
Ruby and I took the little ones on a quick trip to Costco. Lilly got to sit in Abby's chair for the first time. I thought "uh oh..." and I was right. She's been wanting to sit in it ever since!
Don't these two mixed kids look the cutest???
It was Tillie's first time in a double wide cart! Welcome to 'Merica, Tillie!
We let them loose outside too and they played so well together!
Abby really wanted everyone to watch Frozen and luckily everyone obliged or I don't know what would have happened. :P
These two had the best time building a tent between the chair and the couch. :)
They really wanted to have their sleep over under this tent.
Too bad this only lasted 2 seconds!
Elliott really likes doing Cosmic Yoga for Kids and Abby liked it too!
It's a really cute video - definitely recommend it!
Then it was finally bed time and these two were so sweet together sleeping together on the floor. Elliott was still experiencing jet lag and Abby was so sad when he fell asleep while she was trying to talk to him. Which is funny because I ALWAYS did that when Ruby was trying to talk to me. :P They both lasted the whole night on the floor too!
Then it was time for (more) Shipley's donuts and kolaches for breakfast - yum!
More yoga after breakfast and then it was time for the Baldwin's to drive to Pearland.
Abby was left to play by herself after they left. This sleep over will be really memorable for many years to come and we were already looking forward to our next get together at St. Arnold the next day. Until then!






No comments:
Post a Comment