Abby building a magnetic bridge out of washers.
Mei Mei learning about....who am I kidding....she's throwing ping pong balls down a hole.
Both calculating gear ratios in their head...just kidding.
Both discovering the wonderful world of gears and how they work.
Playing music with Lao Yie!
Both taking naps in tradition "Groom's Quarter."
Abby still remembered pretending to be a short order cook and preparing a pretend meal for Lao Yie the first time she was here. And she was soooo sweet. She made my dad a plate of all of his favorite food: mien, xiao long bao, shrimp, etc. My dad was touched at her thoughtfulness. ♥
Mei Mei pretend eating her favorite: PIZZA!
Abby serving Lao Yie with his favorite food. :)
Abby also LOVED grocery shopping at HEB and we probably spent a good hour in here. They both had SO MUCH fun filling their shopping basket and checking out at the cash register. I loved seeing their enjoyment the entire time!
Mei Mei shopping for her favorite food - bread!
Everyone went to Tot Town while I took Abby to the big kid stuff. She really wanted to climb into this but I could tell she didn't have the nerve. So we did was we usually do. We stood on the side lines watching other kids do it. Then a group of kids on a school field trip lined up to go through and I encouraged Abby to follow the kids so she knew where to go. She got about half way down and the group got too far ahead of her and just as I was swelling up with pride because she finally did something on her own, literally seconds after I took this picture, she broke out in a scared cry because she was lost and didn't know how to get out! "Mommy!! Help me get out of here!!!!" And what did I do? I ran up the stairs and crawled in (with my purse in hand) to save her. Then we were already half way down so I offered to go all the way down to the bottom with her. Another mom saw my crawling in there and said to me "You are one dedicated Mom!" Oh well....the important thing is Abby built her confidence up and we got to do something together with just the 2 of us. I love my Abby.
My beautiful niece Willow!
Lilly LOVES turning switches on, then off, on, then off, etc.
And she was a pro on the slide! Look at that smiley face!
Just look at her awesome hair!
Mei Mei having a solo tea party.
These two play so well together.
Abby was putting on a puppet show for Jo Ma!
My brother and his baby girl!
I hear a "Mommy! Look!" and this is what I see. Abby is milking the cow....I think.













No comments:
Post a Comment