Let's see, Abby had her End of the Year Program called Spacin' Out at school where they learned and sang about planets and all things related to the solar system. Each class even built a robot out of household products. Then her class had a pizza party on the last day of school and she came home with her preschool graduation certificate *sniff*. Then a mom hosted a graduation party for the kids at her house - so she got to wear a medal, a hat and get her diploma! It was such a fun party too because they got to sing karaoke too! Abby sang Let It Go and Lilly sang Do You Want to Build a Snowman....obviously. Then yet another mom hosted a End of Year party at the park and that was also lots of fun for the kiddos! And lastly, we went to a Memorial Day party at a local pool on Sunday and by then, the girls had their fill of go-go-go. We've just been chilling at the house, recovering from our non-stop plans. And coincidentally, it's been raining cats and dogs so we had to stay inside anyhow. We're 6 days into summer and I've already taken them out for ice cream for no reason.
Bryce and I CRACKED UP when we saw this picture!! That's our Abby! I love every inch of her, especially those hands.
Me and my mini-me. ♥
The Eagle Class robot.
The last drop-off at preschool. :*)
My proud grad!
This girl is so ready to put preschool behind her and MOVE ON! Glad one of us is!
Graduation Party time!!
So proud of these 5 year olds!
Class of 2014, plus some little siblings.
Alphabetically with her first or last name, she's usually the first in line.
Better get used to it! :P
Thank you!
Eeeek!!! Glimpse into my future! I don't want to see it....yet!
Abby was so sweet to share the mike with her sis. ♥
Water balloon fight at the EOY class party!
This was Abby's first time to play with silly string.
She wasn't too thrilled - didn't like how it was getting her all dirty.
I agree, Abby, I agree.
I'm bummed because unfortunately we didn't get a picture with Abby's other teacher but at least we got one with Mrs. R! She's always telling me that talking to Abby is like talking to a small adult. She couldn't have said it better.
And lastly, ready for the Memorial Day pool party!
Now we're looking forward to continuing Abby's swim lessons at YMCA and both girls are signed up for gymnastics this summer! They are both also going to attend a few Summer Camps at school so we're super excited and ready for the summer to start! Lilly starts MDO in September so this is a big year of change for both my girls...and me! What will I do with all my new found free time this fall??? Work on getting myself back to my pre-pregnancy self, that's what I'm finally going to be able to do!








No comments:
Post a Comment