I got sick of the gross pollen inundating the car so I took Lilly through the car wash with me. I wasn't quite sure how she would react. She's pretty afraid of loud noises (vacuum) and I could see this being bad with her "trapped" in a car but luckily, she did great! Her little thumb kept her company and feeling safe. :P
I guess we were out for a stroll because the weather was nice. I don't even recall! I just like this picture of my sweet baby Lilly.
One day I gave Abby a box of markers and a pile of old scratch paper to keep her busy while I was doing something around the house. The next thing I know, she's illustrated the entire Disney Frozen movie! There ended up being 20+ pages all together and she did an AWESOME job putting all of her drawings in sequential order. This was such a great creative and learning experience. I'm gonna *toot toot* my own horn here but I really think she draws well for a then 4 year old! Then, of course, she had to take a picture of her masterpiece with her beloved camera so I decided to take a picture of her taking a picture.
The beginning of the movie/book.
She actually added a few more pages after I took this picture.
The most pinnacle part of the movie after Anna is thawed and then Elsa learns that LOVE is what thaws a frozen heart. :)
And last but most definitely NOT the least, I have to give a shout out to my beloved Volvo 850 who reached the illusive 200,000 mile mark on April 17, 2014 at the tender age of 18 years of age. Bryce risked his life going 46 mph while taking this picture (that I demanded) for me. Now THAT is true love. ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment