Lately Abby has been taking her nap anywhere but her crib. I titled this post "Such a Chen" because being able to sleep in any position, anywhere and at any time is definitely from my dad's side of the family. I actually consider our ability to fall asleep at the blink of an eye a gift. There's nothing worse than lying in bed for 30-60 minutes before falling asleep. How inefficient is that?


4 comments:
So cute!! And it looks like she really loves that pillow pal! I should really consider getting Audrey one....
You can see in the last pic Abby's Grandma got her a cow Pillow Pet. I've seen the ladybugs on the TV commercial but not all kiosks have them. I'm going to the Galleria sometime this week and will keep an eye out for you!
omg you could make a flipbook out of all the sleep pics.
so sweet! omg, you and abby are so lucky! aaron has so much trouble sleeping (like his mommy). one month before i finally meet her!!
Post a Comment