My goodness, Abby and I are still not 100% better yet. This little cold or whatever it is has really kicked our butts. It is a miracle that Bryce isn't sick yet considering all the kisses Abby has given him. You can hear Abby's voice is hoarse when she talks in the video - poor baby.
Abby has been able to feed herself for quite some time now but I finally got a video of her eating her morning oatmeal with her spoon. I must admit, due to neatness, I spoon feed Abby quite a bit so I was so happy to see her eat neatly on her own. :) Yes! My master cleanliness plan has worked (so far)!


2 comments:
Way to go, Abby!! Audrey is too impatient to use silverware - she much prefers the "shovel-food-as-quickly-as-possible-into-my-mouth" method. Messy? Sure. But it is effective. :)
i'm happy for abby! but just wanted to say that at that rate, i can beat her!! i scarfed down ribs tonight like a starving dog! times have changed now with a baby.
Post a Comment