Then the obligatory hard core nap after an afternoon of eating, shopping and playing. :)
On Saturday morning, Xiao Xiao and I met Lao Nian and Lao Yie in Chinatown for some delicious breakfast! I was so excited for Xiao Xiao to eat "you tiao" (Chinese oil sticks) and drink "dou jiang" (soy milk) and try a "dan bing" for the first time. Unfortunately, she didn't devour it up like usual but at least she gave everything a try. We'll try again when her pre-molars all come in.
This is an Ode to Daddy. His favorite way to watch Sunday night football. :)
Noteable milestones again:
Her 10th tooth made an appearance as well. It's the bottom left pre-molar. Go Xiao Xiao! :) And she learned a few more words. She can say "bee" (referring to her Bee Pillow Pet), she can say "bow" (which I keep putting in her hair because she desparately needs her bangs cut again) and she tries to say "mei mao" which is eyebrow in Chinese but it comes out as "ma mao" - again, close enough.


2 comments:
very cute!!
those brown steps look like a chocolate fountain!
Post a Comment