Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun Monday

We had more family fun time this past Monday.  :)  But we were missing Jo Jo - if only he could play hooky for work......  :P  I really enjoy seeing the joy grandkids can bring to our parents.  It's so surreal to think we brought that much joy to them as babies/kids too. 
Proud Grandparents.  :)

Elliott has gotten SO BIG!  He's taking a nap where Abby used to nap too.  Lucky Ruby, he's sleeping through the night already!

Abby is just fascinated with Elliott's infant car seat which is clearly too small for her.

Once again trying to squeeze herself in.  She's just as stubborn as I am.  Either that or she likes trying out chairs just like I do.  Either way, I'm pretty sure it's my fault on this one.  :P

How does Elliott look in pink? Sorry dude, that's all we have in this house. :P I have the cutest nephew ever!

On a side note, I made my first diaper cake for a shower yesterday.  Bring on the babies because I'm getting good at this!  :)


3 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

very cute!! why do i need to update mine? i'll just refer ppl to yours. ;P

L said...

Elliott looks like he has angel's wings in that one pic!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosa it's Jessica (Steve/Evelyn)! Not sure if rchen323@hotmail.com is your correct email, but I sent you a message about a project; hopefully you can check it/update me on your current email/phone. Thanks!!