We started feeding Abby Cheerios a week or so ago and she LOVES them. :) Say "aahh!"
I have been unsuccessful at capturing a video of Abby dancing when she hears music so the rest of the post is really for documenting purposes. She pretty much started doing this ever since she could stand up around 7.5 - 8 months. My parents have this dancing Santa (I'm sure you've all seen these before) who's hips swing back and forth to 'Jingle Bell Rock' and every time Abby sees it, she starts bebopping away and now she's gotten to where she bebopps to any song she hears! Stay tuned...I will post a dancing video soon enough.
Again, I haven't gotten a picture of this but Abby has been able stand on her own for a few seconds at a time now. She's done it a few times in the past week or so but it's so quick and I never seem to have the camera on hand. Stay tuned for that as well.
Recently Abby learned something new. One day when I was burping her, she decided to pat my back and burp me too! So I taught her "pai yi pai" which means to pat in Chinese and now when you hug her and say pai yi pai, she will gently pat your back! It's the cutest thing ever and way cooler than her high five now. :) Again, no picture....yet!
This post is really random but we got some more windows installed over the weekend. The guest room and living now have new windows in addition to all the other windows we replaced earlier. Yipee! Should see a difference on the gas/electric bill now (and you know me, I'm tracking it all on my spreadsheet!).


3 comments:
nice!!! so what windows do you have left now? or are they all updated? were the front ones in the computer room done? i have a whole box of whole grain slightly sweetened cheerios if you want them. i bought them when i was nauseus and haven't really needed them lately.
one day you have to post the "standing and clapping" video, whenever it happens! :)
yay! i love those new windows!
Post a Comment