Then we went to our favorite restaurant, Peking Cuisine, for dinner. Again, more yummg food. We brought along Abby's booster seat so she had her own seat at the table like a big girl!
Abby hasn't quite figured out how to use chopsticks but she will some day. :)
This was Abby's first Chinese New Year and also her first time to receive a hong bao (Chinese for "red envelope"). Thank you Jo Jo, Ruby a-yi and Matt!
You can tell better from the following picture but for those who don't know, inside Ruby's belly is Abby's future cousin!!! We're SOOO excited for Ruby and Matt!! :D
And of course, thank you Lao Nian and Lao Yie!
Xin Nian Kuai Le!
Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Nian Nian You Yu!


3 comments:
新年快樂!
Happy New Year!
um, abby's chi-pao is ridiculous. way too cute for public display.
happy new year!
congrats, ruby!
My mom got it at Macy's! The First Impressions brand - I was surprised to find out that is where she got it! I saved it for Chinese New Year. I agree - too cute. Happy New Year to you too!
Post a Comment