Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Abby Update

I will begin this post with a correction to a previous post 'Houston, we have a tooth!'.  Upon closer inspection, there are actually TWO bottom, middle teeth coming out instead of just one!  The right tooth was about 12 hours behind the left tooth, is all.  We are thoroughly enjoying Abby's new smile.  I'll miss the gummy smile but there is just something so innocent about little teeth smiles too.  :)

We tried out lots of new stuff this past week.  Our kitchen is too small to fit a high chair so we got a little booster seat thing and we finally got it out for a test run.  Abby seems to like it enough. 

After purchasing a few different sippy cups, I finally found the one that works for Abby.  She can use it but still prefers her little bottle.

Bryce and I were both tippy toe walkers as kids and I just think this picture of Abby's tippy toe was too cute. 

Another big milestone - Abby had her first trip to Chinatown!!!  My dad  met us at Classic Kitchen for lunch before my eye appointment yesterday.  We ate some yummy food, as usual, and Abby enjoyed people watching and smelling the delicious smells.  My dad has been talking about taking Abby to Chinatown since she was born.  He is so anxious to be able to share a bowl of noodle soup with her.  :)

Blue Steel.  Nuff said.

Bryce made peaches for Abby and her reaction is priceless.  I can't tell if she thought it was too cold or too tart?  But as usual, she ate it anyhow.  :)

Abby can keep herself busy with velcro for about 15 minutes.  It's pretty awesome. 

7 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

hahaha!!! that video is so cute!!!!!!!!!! funny! she is one happy eater!!!

Tabatha said...

The video is too cute!!

Laura said...

hilarious.

Amee said...

i like the cankles picture! :) she totally looks like you now!!!!!!

The Bakers said...

oh i know...pathetically, i have a similiar cankle picture. :(

Janice said...

omg, i love "peach face" :) SO CUTE

Karen said...

she has gotten so big! she is BEAUTIFUL! hee hee, love the blue steel face, Ethan has one too!