Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lilly is 6 months old!

Seriously.  Where does the time go??  6 months already.  My sweet, sweet baby is getting so big!  We came back from her 6 month check up and all I could think of was "twinkies!"  She has the EXACT SAME STATS as Abby at 6 months!  16 lbs. 12 oz. and 26.25" tall.  Lilly's head is in the 50% though as oppose to our other little bobble head baby.  :)  She got 4 shots today, cried twice and is now asleep in her crib.  She's also really getting the hang of crawling.  It's not 100% official but she's definitely rocking back and forth on all fours and can crawl/army crawl several feet if I just turn around for 2 seconds.  Gotta keep an eye on this little wiggle worm!  Can't post without some pictures.

Abby getting some quality Lao Yie time on Monday before he flew out to Australia on Tuesday.  Abby's so sweet.  She asked where Lao Yie was on Tuesday and started crying when I told her he was on the airplane already.  :*)  She misses him already!  Then she asked "Can we skype with him?"  Of course I said yes.  :)

SPOILER ALERT!
Abby's going to be Snow White for Halloween this year!  I'm not sure if she was more excited about the costume or the box!
I need to sew up the top part - a bit too revealing!

This picture is from 2 days ago but I love it!  It's very rare a child of mine is messy!

No comments: