Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

6 month check up stats

This morning we went in for Abby's 6 month wellness appointment and everything went well!  She's 16 lbs. 12 oz. and 26.25" tall - all in the 75% range.  :)  So she grew approximately 2" and gained 2+ lbs. since her 4 month check up.  She also got another set of shots (3, to be exact) and she did a lot better this time!  She didn't cry as long which meant the recovery time was fast.  It's a good thing she has chubbers thighs which make is easier for taking shots. 

Quick question for you moms out there:  Abby always gets really sleepy after the shots - is that normal?  I hear it is but I just wanted to double check.  I'm paranoid-mama so I'm sitting here watching her sleep.  :) 

Happy Anniversary Matt & Ruby!!

3 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

happy abby!!! she's right on the mark! thanks for the anniversary shout out. :)

Tabatha said...

Wow...I didn't realize how tall Audrey is. We had her 4 month check-up last week and she's already 26"!!!

Glad to hear the shots went better this time. Sleep after shots is totally normal. It's the "trauma" of getting shots & the influx of drugs. Enjoy the sleep while it lasts. :)

The Bakers said...

Really? Audrey's already 26"?? I told my mom if Abby ends up being short, it's her fault because my D is tall(er) and Bryce's parents are 5'11" and 6' tall. Abby got a slight fever again last night but nothing a little baby tylenol couldn't cure. All better now.