My dad is coming over during the week again which is super helpful because I don't have to wake Lilly up and pack her up for when we drop Abby off at school. My little girl is still a late sleeper which means she doesn't get up until usually 9 or 9:30 AM. She's awesome. Sleeps 8-9 hours straight every night. Thankfully she takes the bottle with formula like a champ now so the weening process has begun. I've got mixed emotions about it but the logical part of my brain perseveres. I'm just savoring every moment of nursing for now. ♥ The only sad part is that I know this is the last time.
We've got some more "firsts" to report. We're loving the cooler weather now but our whole family is suffering from allergies now. Here are some pictures from the past week.
In the last week or so, we've noticed Lilly prefers to suck on her left thumb.
It was Grandma's birthday last Friday so Abby and I made a cheesecake for the first time! Here is my little sous chef helping me with the graham cracker crust.
My new spring form pan with graham cracker crust in it.
Before.
After.
It doesn't look perfect but it was delicious! The crust was super crunchy and the cake was nice and dense. Next time I'll try to make it fluffier and lighter. It's actually pretty easy to make. :)
I ♥ when they play together.
Lilly's started recognizing people and she pretty much only lets me and my dad hold her. Otherwise she cries and the second I get her, she stops crying. She just woke up here and I love this time because she let's you cuddle for quite a while. :)
Daddy and his girls!
Thumb sucking...
Abby is starting to out grow her green chair so she got a new, bigger chair with an ottoman. For now it's big enough for both girls to fit in. :)
Poor Lilly. Abby's clothes used to always match but not Mei Mei. It was laundry day so she's wearing all she had left. :P
Abby and I were playing outside and I started to play with the features on the camera.
This one was called Toy Camera, I think.
Fish Eye!
Toy Camera again.
Just look at those loooong Baker legs.
Another first! It's the return of the clip-on chair!! Abby was about this age when she started using it too. We love it and so does Lilly! I remember Abby really liked being at the same level we were and I think Lilly was also happy to finally see what was going on up on the counter this whole time. :)
Abby was happy to have Mei Mei join our table as well! ♥
I foresee many, many more pictures like this in the future. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment