Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

Well this is a first.  My parents are both in Taiwan and Ruby's in the land down under so it was up to me and Bobo to get together for Chinese New Year.  We had delicious dim sum at Fung's Kitchen.  It's not a typical traditional new year's meal to have but it works better with a napping toddler who has been recovering from a wicked virus since Monday. 

Chinese New Year isn't until tomorrow but I'm going to post these pictures today since I probably won't get around to doing it tomorrow.  This year is the year of the dragon which is what Baby Baker #2 will be.  She'll be the same as her Jo Jo!  :) 

But first, to continue on my last post's HUGE SIDE NOTE, Abby is now officially potty trained {happy dance}.  We haven't changed a diaper in a whole week and I still can't get over how cute her little butt looks in underpants!!!  I wonder if she's tired of me squishing her tushy and telling her how cute it is?!?  I can't help it!


Xin Nian Kuai Le!
Gong Xi Fa Tsai!

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Happy New Year!! And CONGRATS on the potty training! How exciting!! Audrey still refuses. :(

Ruby and Matt said...

Thx for posting!! Love Abby's face in the family photo.