Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yard work - our little helper

Abby likes to play outside when we Bryce does yard work but she gets easily distracted, as all 19 month olds do.  :)
 
Was helping Daddy rake the roof but then she saw a stick!  Oooh!

Me: "Xiao Xiao, do you want to help Daddy anymore?"
Abby: {shrug}

I think that's a "no."  Sticks and a ball are more interesting.  :)

All tuckered out from a long day of work (for Daddy) and play (for Abby).  She loves to cuddle with her Daddy!

This is just funny.  We were all heading out to run errands and Abby decided to put Daddy's "oosh" (shoes) on and Mommy's "bao bao" (purse).  Abby, don't be in such a hurry to grow up!  We want you to stay little for as long as you can.  :)

2 comments:

Meredith and TJ said...

I love the photo of Abby in Bryce's redwings. I have a similar photo of me when I was 18 months. She's going to love this when she's older.

The Bakers said...

oh really? that is so sweet! :) i'm glad you told me!