Her favorite letter is "A" so she immediately went for my mom's AAA card on her wallet. :) She can spell her name now too!
The main reason for our trip to the Galleria today was to see some very special people! These special ladies are dear family friends who have known us our entire lives and watched us grow up. So it's always an honor to see them interact with Abby, the next generation. :) These are the ladies we went to Luby's with as kids!
Hsu ma ma, Abby, Lao Nian, Chin ma ma and Tong ma ma at Dillard's. :)


3 comments:
First Luann Platter! Hilarious! I wouldn't have thought of that as a milestone, but you are so right (mine was fish (the only fish I ever liked), corn, and fried okra). :) Abby's growing up!
My mom didn't like making fish at home so we always ate it at Luby's too!!! I'm glad you share in my excitement for Luby's. You should take O there too! :) My mom saw his pic and said right off the bat "looks just like his dad except he got Lorielle's big eyes!" :) I think she was pretty right!
yippee!!! yup, matt and i go pretty often too. they have some good deals now!
Post a Comment