I LOVE this time of year - from the general holiday spirit, to the wonderful sales going on, to the anticipation of spending time with family and MOST OF ALL, I love singing Christmas carols!!!! I got Abby a Kids Sing-a-long Christmas Carol CD so we can start practicing for the real deal. She actually sings now too!! Of course the words are not right but she has rhythm and pitch!
On Saturday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate Bryce's birthday and Abby had more fun opening his gifts and eating his cake! :)
Abby showing Grandpa how she mixes in a bowl - one of her new favorite things to do!
Grandma got Abby some cute little house shoes that she loves! They keep her little toes nice and toasty. Thanks Grandma!
Grandma reading Good Night Moon to Abby - for the 50th time. :)
Abby opening Daddy's gifts again. She'll be ready come Christmas morning!
Then as the last part of Bryce's birthday gift, I made blueberry pancakes Sunday morning and they were delicious! I should make them more often. Abby loved eating them too!
I need to work on making them more circular but they still tasted great!
She wasn't as excited about the syrup as we thought she would be but that's fine by us!
And Sunday nights are fun because Abby gets to watch Sunday Night Football with Daddy. I have countless pictures like the one below.
Abby: Don't mind me. I'm just hangin' and eatin' my blueberries.
Then things REALLY got fun when Daddy built a tent! Yipee!
I'm comin' through!
Inevitably, destruction ensued and that was the end of the tent. :)
I mentioned I love eating chili when it's cold outside and Bryce made a big ol' pot of it today so I'm excited to have it all week! Yum! We made it a bit different this time - sans beans and more veggies - and it's still delicious! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend too!


2 comments:
she looks so grown up!!!!! love the tent! is it just me? but i can not stand the good night moon book.
Bryce's mom doesn't understand why they exercise before going to bed. :P
Post a Comment