Happy New Year!
I just can't seem to get a good picture of Abby with the pigtails...here are a few failed attempts.
Well, you get the idea. :P
Lately Abby has somehow learned to bark like a dog. :P We think she learned it from her Baby Einstein Discover & Play but it's the best! She gets her whole body into it too. Ruff! Ruff!
Our little expert crawler is pulling up on any and everything. She has figured out how to press the "PRESS HERE" button on Frosty the Snowman to make him sing. She still seems to be emanored by him. :) I have a feeling Frosty will be with us year round now. Abby is getting really vocal and we LOVE her little girls squeels. Pair that with her still gummy smile, it is just the best. Oh, and she started to wave "hello" and "bye-bye"!
It's been a while since my last bathroom udpate. We are about 85% done but it always seems like the last items always take the longest. The plumbing is all complete, paint is done and shower door is in. We're just waiting on electrical to be completed, cabinet handles to be installed, last paint touch up, install mirror and carpet for the bedroom and we'll be done! This has been a long process and we can't wait to move back into our room but it's definitely been worth the wait.
On a huge side note, I resigned from work and will officially be a stay at home mom (SAHM)!! Next week is my last week and I am SO excited about this new chapter in our lives. It is so strange cleaning out my office. All these things that seemed so important for 10 years suddenly...don't anymore. Don't get me wrong, I will miss work (but mostly the people) and would love to go back a few years down the road but for now, it's time to stay at home.


4 comments:
congrats, SAHM!!! :) abby has the sweetest smile. still no teeth?
The pigtail pictures are cute!!! And I am SO FARKING JEALOUS that you get to SAH. I would give my right arm to quit my job!!!
Still no teeth! But she's drooling BIG time and has "the runs" so really...any day now (but we've been saying this for months!)
i like the teethless abby!! :) the gummy and lips are so cute. bathroom looking good!!!
Post a Comment