It's so strange that she now spends half her time crawling and the other half vertical (with at least one hand leaning on something sturdy). She tries standing on her own sometimes but it only lasts a few seconds. She is still our happy, chubby baby. The little drool monster still shows no signs of any teeth so we can still enjoy her gummy smile. :D Here area few pics from the past 2 weeks-ish.
Abby had avocados for the first time. In case you can't tell, she didn't like it but ate it nonetheless. That's our little piglet!
Here she is crawling around on the new carpet before we moved the furniture back in.
Can you say "crackberry?"
Don't worry, this is Bryce's old phone (aka Abby's new phone).
The Tickle Monster made another appearance! :)
Some more failed attempts at pigtail pictures. These pigtails are up high vs. down low like before. My theory is that with 6 not-so-great pictures, you'll get the idea.
Abby going through Round 2 of her tongue-sticking-out phase.
She is currently in her sucking-upper-lip phase (hence "Got Prunes?").
I just love the innocence of this picture...
vs. "I will bite you with my gums! I mean it!"


4 comments:
So cute!! I think the pigtail pictures are my favorite. :)
Still no teeth, eh?? We've got two bottom one and I think the top ones will be not too far behind.... But at least my little one is showing no signs of crawling yet!! :)
No teeth. We think she will start walking before her teeth come in! :) I saw Audrey's 2 teeth!! So looks so cute and I can't believe you actually got a pic of them - you must be fast! Keep the pics coming!
i love the tongue sticking out pictures!!! and her biting that table (last one). heehee!
I LOVE the pigtails - absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment