Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Memory Lane

I found a picture of me and Ruby when we were probably 3 months old.  Both Bryce and I were chubby babies but I think I might have him beat in this picture.  You can definitely understand why the doctor said I had the better position between the 2 of us.  I was a good 1.5 lbs. heavier than Ruby when we were born.  Is is not obvious we are fraternal twins?? 

Ruby: What's up?
Rosa: Feed me!

Only Kirk and Ruby (and our parents, of course) will probably understand the next couple of pictures but here's Abby with her first mun-chi-chi (sp?).  Proud moment for me...confused moment for both Bryce and Abby.



Abby continues to clap her hands together and perfect her hello/bye-bye waves.  She still can't get enough of her little books.  I took a 4 minute video (thinking it would only last a few seconds) of her "reading" out loud to herself.  She can do this all day.  In the past week, she has really become more and more vocal and we love hearing her voice and different tones, random syllables, laughter, huffing, squealing, etc.  She's endless entertainment.




And lastly, Abby LOVES remote controls (must get that from her DAD) so we always have to hide them from her.  Typically this is behind couch pillows but our smart, sneakly little Abby has figured it out!  Now they are in a new hiding place but shhh...we won't tell you where that is!  :)


4 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

she's soooooooooo cute!!! i love the mun-chi-chi! i have no idea how to spell that either. i almost forgot about that! i'm sure it's very effective. :)

her reading pictures are cute too! she must take after mommy quite a bit. hopefully i can see her this weekend.

Amee said...

omg i can't believe how many blog posts i missed!!! AWESOME UPDATES. what's a mun chi chi? is that the kind of ponytail she has? just a guess. your parents look so cute with a grandkid! I like the carpet you chose! I liked your favorite things list. mmm freebirds. the shower looks awesome!!!!!! glad you love it!

L said...

Just want to say that I'm a fan of your blog. Abby is too cute! And I love the memory lane pic of you and Ruby! Too funny.

You inspired me to start a blog for Owen - it's mostly for my MIL who's out of state. (jlopeterson.blogspot.com) It's pretty rough, so let me know if you have any tips!

Ruby and Matt said...

Lorielle-congrats!!!!!!!!!! by "funny," do you mean "fat?" :) i will put your blog as a favorite as well. :) the pics are cute!!! i think rosa started the blog really for our relatives in taiwan and then it translated to a lot more than that so we'll see where yours goes!