As I mentioned before, we think Abby is going through another growth spurt. Sometimes she has trouble waking up after her long afternoon nap. I like to call this picture 'Part II of 6/10/10 nap'. She looks so comfy - we just couldn't wake her up. :P
Her 7th tooth made an appearance yesterday (top right lateral incisor). Those that know me know I have a thing about symmetry so hopefully the left lateral incisor comes soon! :)
5 comments:
Lucky. I am DESPERATE for a growth spurt! Anytime Audrey wants to sleep endlessly for hours on end will be fine by me!!
Yeah, people always think she's older than she is. We thought it was because of her long hair but she really is just big. But then again look at her mom and dad.... :P Y'all were always the "small" ones and I was the lone tall Chinese girl.
how does she fall asleep like that?? love it!!
bryce picked her up from her crib to get her up and she fell aslp on him so he just sat down. :P she falls aslp in some pretty funny positions when she's dog tired. it's so cute!
love the sleepy pic!!
Post a Comment