We think Abby's going through another growth spurt lately. She's eating and sleeping a lot again. This is what a sleepy, growing baby looks like who won't wake up from her usual afternoon nap. I even changed her diaper and she never woke up.
I've been trying to be better about reading to Abby. She likes to chew on her books so we put them away temporarily. She can actually sit long enough to get through at least half a book now.
Here she is waving at Da-Da mowing in the back yard again. :) Now when I open the blinds in the morning, I think she expects to see Bryce outside because she keeps saying Da-Da - haha!


2 comments:
she is so passed out!!! you gotta get that pic of us in M's office and scan it to show us passed out in the back of the station wagon, pre-carseat days. so cute!!!!!!
that'd be funny if her right arm were on her tummy like it was spreading the jam! since her left arm is out like it's holding the jar. :P
Post a Comment