Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hair cut #2, Ping Pong

Today we visited Lao Nian at work and Abby got to play ping pong for the first time!  Being the super observant baby that she is, she watched others play intently before giving it a try on her own. 

Look closely, her bangs are short because I cut them last night!  :)  They ended up being shorter than I intended but I've now convinced myself that it still looks good.  :P  Nancy makes it look sooo easy.  I even re-watched the video we took of her first hair cut so I somewhat knew what I was doing.  This way you can see Abby's eyes again.  Little girl won't keep barrettes in her hair anymore so I'm forced to learn how to cut hair.  :)

The picture is blurry but here she is watching intently.  Before I knew it, Abby knew to hit the ball with the paddle.  Only she would gently press them together because she's such a lady.  :P

Vivienne a-yi teaching Abby how to hit the ball with the paddle. 
Look at the concentration!

Abby playing ping pong with Lao Nian!
{click this picture to see zoomed in bangs}

This picture is more or less just for Kirk and Ruby to see.  I didn't believe it until I saw it, Mom actually broke a sweat while playing ping pong.  I can't say much because I'm not athletic either but this is quite a rare sighting so I had to capture it on 'film.' 
Go Mommy!

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

So cute!!!

Amee said...

so cute! (look, i'm getting caught up...so sorry!)

L said...

Well done on the bangs!