Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

My love for shoes...

has now expanded into my love for buying Abby shoes. :) I can't help it! Most people know I have a shoe fetish. I'll admit it.

"My name is Rosa Baker and I am a shoe-aholic."

That said, I just bought Abby her first pair of shoes! She obviously won't wear them for a while but they will be there waiting for her. One of my favorite shoe brands is Keen and I was pleasantly surprised to find some cute little pink Keen sandals for girls on sale at REI. I got them for $14 (Reg. price $39.95)!! Don't you just love a good sale?  Target prices for name brands.  :)



The many mommy-reviews said these are a great alternative to sneakers in the hot weather and kids have less scraped up knees in these vs. flip flops.  These can get wet too and just throw in the wash to clean! 

2 comments:

sharerie said...

the baby keens are awesome! james definitely falls less in these than his crocs, though the crocs are easier for sliding on for quick errands.

The Bakers said...

Thanks Sharon - good to know! :)