Everywhere we take Abby people always comment on her hair and you'd think with all that hair, I could put a cute barrette or clip in it but no - her hair is too fine and the barrettes just fall right out. This one only stayed due to gravity. I don't think Abby thought much of it anyhow. I'll keep trying in the future. :)
Abby's getting better at sitting up now. She sits pretty well if there is something for her to lean on and I really think she enjoys this new sense of independence.
This past Wednesday was Lao Nian's birthday and Abby's 5 month birthday and Ruby and Matt are back from their trip so we had a family dinner to celebrate. I like this picture of Abby and her Jo Jo and A Yi. :) Happy Birthday Lao Nian! Jo Jo fed Abby for the first time too and he did a great job!
Those that know Bryce know that he's not a big reader so I was pleasantly surprised to find him "reading" a baby touch and feel book to Abby. This might be a rare sighting so I had to capture it on film. :)
This past Saturday we had some family and friends visit at Lao Nian and Lao Yie's house. Abby got to see Aunt Jessica again and met Lao A Yi for the first time! It was great to see Mr. and Mrs. Tong again as well. :)
Jo Jo got all the natural musical talent in the family so it was only appropriate that he introduced Abby to the PIANO! :) There is a great childhood picture of Kirk sitting on our mom's lap playing the Tong's piano and I just love these pictures of Abby sitting on Kirk's lap. We're sure it was purely on accident (and maybe a little help from Jo Jo) but Abby found middle C!! My little Mozart...... :)
4 comments:
i love the first two pics!!!!!!!!!!! and wow, she is super pale compared to bobo and me in that one photo at dinner!!! she's like 40 shades lighter!
so cute!!!
the hair clip picture is too cute!! i finally got some hair clips in audrey's hair the other day, too. i bought the "goody's stay put" ones from target. they're in the grownup hair section, but they are totally kid clips because they're in silly shapes. :)
cute!! love the hair accessory!
Thanks for the tip TJ. Yet another excuse to go to my favorite place - Target! :)
Post a Comment