Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week 37

We're at week 37 and 4 days and I'm SO uncomfortable - we're ready for Baby Baker to make an appearance ASAP! I've grown substantially and can't get over how close we are to finally meeting her soon!! The hospital bag is all packed, car seat is in the car and the nursery is done - we're just waiting on baby. :) Here's the latest pic of me...

5 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

whoa mama!!!!!!!!!! :P get it?!?! i was thinking today how anxious i am to meet her too and to see y'all's lives change. i'm so excited!!!! can't wait to spend time with you guys with the new baby.

a-yi

The Bakers said...

I wish Bryce told me my hair was sticking up when he took that picture. :P My neck is disappearing - I'm so fat! Plus, I hadn't showered yet - hahaha!

Ruby and Matt said...

you sure say "i hadn't showered yet" alot!!!!!!!!!!!! :p i know, you said it takes a lot out of you to do.

Tabatha said...

You're already ready???? I keep telling mine that she needs to stay put as long as possible because I'm SO not ready yet!!!!

The Bakers said...

I showered this morning! :P

TJ, you're London trip sounds like so much fun! Glad you were able to squeeze that in before Baby Miller comes along. :) But yes, I'm SOOOO ready to get her outta me!