So far things have gone according to plan. Bryce and I arrived at the hospital at 6 AM. I had the IV in me by 7 AM, doc broke my water at 7:45 AM, started getting pitocin, contractions were getting bigger and closer, got the epidural in at 11:30 AM and now we're just sitting here waiting for Baby Baker to make an appearance! Believe it or not, the IV part was worse than getting the epidural. It's awesome, can't feel any of the contractions at all. The only thing I can think of now is how incredibly hungry I am! I'm craving chocolate cake with chocolate milk right now.
I haven't been nervous or scared so far. It's really not that bad so far - we'll see how I feel after she's born though! :) Stay tuned!


4 comments:
No picture? Ugh. Still waiting....
Is she here yet? Can't wait to find out and see her picture!
Baby Baker has a birthday buddy, my friend had her son Henrik on the same day. Congratulations!
HELLLOOOOOO??? Need some details please on your sweet little girl!! :) It's not like you're busy being a new mommy or anything...:) Can't wait to see her!!!
Post a Comment