Told you we were being lazy. Playing with my cell phone camera while lazily cuddling in bed one morning. Or was it the afternoon? Who cares!
The girls love killing time at the book store. I sent this picture to Bryce and he accurately wrote back "The nerd and the jock." Couldn't be more true. ♥
The obligatory "before" hair cut picture.
Side shot.
It was full-on salon spoiling from here on out.
Both girls had so much fun being primped and pampered. :)
Can you tell she was loving this part?
Lilly wanted to sit on the chair too!
My hair dresser for the past 15+ years.
Abby always requests for her hair to be curled.
Mei Mei's not so sure about this! :D
You can't tell from the picture but she was actually really excited about getting her hair curled as well. :)
New truck.
My sweet Mei Mei at the dermatologist appointment. I just thought she looked so cute in a hospital gown.
All is well - just getting a record of her moles for future reference.
Abby ♥ Willow
Mei Mei stacking blocks with Lao Yie.
Leave it up to Abby to get my parents to dance while she played "a romantic song on the piano."
That is Lilly asking my mom if she can cut in and dance with Lao Yie. ♥
Sweet cousins!!!
This is just a random picture of Bryce about to give Lilly a bath. I'm all business when it comes to baths but he makes it fun and all I hear is Lilly giggling and laughing the whole time. :)
What father of two girls has NOT read Frozen to them??
Abby, our little helper and cheer leader, cheering her daddy (and me) on while we replace the kitchen faucet.
Ta-da! We did it!
I tried to get a picture of the two girls in matching bathing suits but this is all I could get out of Mei Mei.
I had zero trouble getting a picture of Little Miss Legs here. My whole life people told me I have long legs but this takes the cake. I told Bryce he better get his shot gun ready - the sooner the better.
This is the 3rd summer we've busted out this hippo pool and we have definitely gotten our money's worth. The girls absolutely LOVE playing in it. We thought maybe Abby would have out grown it this summer but we were wrong. This is a great way to provide at least 3 hours of play time for the girls with very minimal loving sibling bickering.
Both doing a little dance. :)
This is what the girls do while Daddy brews his beer (see it in the background?).
Lilly sucking down a cool, refreshing juice in the warm weather.
Intentionally not smiling when I ask her to - beggars can't be choosers!
♥ ♥ ♥ Girls will be girls!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Cuddles before bed time. Lilly insists that I put her to bed (that's when I get my cuddles) but she'll get a good cuddle out of Daddy first. My sweet baby Lilly.

















No comments:
Post a Comment