But if I had to sum up the summer so far, here it is: It's hot, the girls have gotten super clingy, I'm running out of "fun" things to keep them busy, they are loving summer camp at school (even Lilly has finally improved during drop-off and pick-up), Abby's still rocking swim lessons, both LOVE gymnastics and we've made some HUGE progress with the brewery. Whew! And that's just scratching the surface! As usual, I'm just going to dive right into the pictures to jog my memory. This is the entire month of July is a not-so-small nutshell.
We had a lot of pajama days (aka lazy days) and I love it!
My mini-me. ♥
Checking out the progress at the brewery. This is the future conference room.
Being silly in the car.
My cute baby. :)
We had a fun July 4th weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's!
Abby and Grandma!
Bryce and his mini-me. ♥
On a whim one day, I took them to Wonderwild to get out of the house and it was a HUGE success!
Jump! Jump! Jump!
My ever maternal Abby helping her sister down the big slide. :)
Wheee!!!
Sisters!
I got them Shipley's Donuts one morning. Just for fun.
Abby at our local YMCA for swim lessons. She loves it!
Typical when I ask them to smile.
Abby has been obsessed with these sticker books for years. She will play with these for hours and it's glorious.
See? My girls play with cars too!
HUGS!
We made a trip to Chinatown and had dessert at Juice Box. Yum!
It was so hot outside that day - it was a great way to cool off.
Awww..... :)
LOVE this face. ♥
Ain't it great to be a baby. Chillaxin' on the couch being spoon fed breakfast while watching her favorite show "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."
They just LOVE to put temporary tattoos on each other. So cute!
Only a Daddy of daughters would cuddle with a stuffed Aerial.
Looks like the girls found the best seats in the house. :)
Another rare cuddle moment that Lilly has graced us with.
My goofy girls!


















No comments:
Post a Comment