Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Random Pictures (again)

My little chickadees - what can I say.  Abby's my anytime-any-day super cuddler and Lilly, well...isn't.  I can get a great hug/squeeze and kiss out of her but only under her terms and conditions.  Poor Abby always gets rejected by Lilly when she asks for a hug or a kiss.  But sometimes, you can totally tell that Lilly's just amusing her sister because deep down inside, she loves her big sister and if this is what it takes to make her stop asking for hugs and kisses, then she'll do it.  Whew!  Sisters!  

Abby stealing a quick kiss and Lilly patiently obliging.

This is what I get when I ask them to SMILE!

Lilly's moved on...Abby's still hugging.  ♥

Lilly was so ready for bed after her bubble bath and she let her Daddy turn her into a pillow.  :)

As I mentioned before, Abby had created her own doodle bug habitat in a plastic container (I poked holes on the lid...don't worry) but I came across this little "bug cage" and the doodle bugs got to upgrade their living quarters!  They got to stretch all 14 legs out and explore their new home.

Great weather = playing outside.  Who wants to sit in a stroller when you can push it!

She finally wanted to sit in the stroller and I leaned down to take a selfie with my baby!

Lao Yie likes to take a quick siesta after lunch and Abby crawled into his arms and asked me to take a picture of her and Lao Yie - so I did!  

I couldn't have taken a worse picture of them if I tried.  My intent was to get them both taking big bites out of their kolaches but instead, I got Mei Mei picking her nose and Abby with her eyes closed and chewing.  At least her mouth is closed!  

No comments: