Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  We had a mild Easter at the Baker house this year.  I think our family allergies really put a damper on real outdoor Easter egg hunting.  But the girls still had just as much fun hunting for eggs in the house!  Then Grandma and Grandpa came over and, of course, we hid eggs all over again.  :)  Can't wait until next year when Lilly is older!

Getting ready to hunt for Easter eggs!

Raiding Jie Jie's Easter basket goodies.  :)

"I found one!!!!!"

Mei Mei found 4 out of the 24 eggs all by herself!  Not bad!  :)

I love Mei Mei's chubby little ballerina toes!  ♥

It's so hard to get a decent picture of the both of them.  Believe it or not, this is one of the better ones!  My goofy girls!

In her sweet, innocent voice "Mommy, can I pleeeeaaaase eat some Nerds?"

I'm not sure what they are both looking at but it ain't the camera!

Grandma and Grandpa came over and they each got little Easter baskets!  Abby was so nice - she helped Mei Mei with her doll.  So sweet!

Happy Easter everyone!  :)

No comments: