Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Remember us?

I know it's been over a month since my last post.  The last 2 months have been a blur but I promise to update it all soon!  Right now I'm busy planning Lilly and Abby's birthday parties!  Spring is a busy time of the year for us.  I just wanted to post a quick picture of what a typical day is like once Bryce gets home from work.  He basically gets a standing ovation, hears 2 screaming girls squeal in absolute delight and then they fight over who gets to hug and kiss him first (usually it's which ever one is closer).  I told Bryce "It must be nice to feel like a rock star every day when you walk in the door!"

  ♥  Daddy and his girls!  ♥

2 comments:

L said...

I know the feeling! Owen runs screaming towards John and Hadley gets a silly grin on her face and clamors for him. What am I? Chopped liver? :)

The Bakers said...

Yup, we are chopped liver! Haha!