Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sick of Being Sick

COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!

Ugh.  Excuse me.  This is the pits.  It's the 2nd time all 4 of us have been sick all at the same time.  We each have our own different ailments and our own specific concoctions of medicine to take and we're all using tissues (well, except for Bryce who never uses tissues).  We've each taken turns as to who is the most sick.  First it was Abby, then Bryce and now Lilly.  I have yet to have a fever but I've been coughing up a storm for weeks now.  You know, to where your lower back, chest and diaphragm are all sore.  Like I said, it's poor little Lilly's turn now.  This is her 3rd day of fever and she's a snot ball.  It's a good thing there is an infinite amount of cuddles I can give out because I feel like I've been cuddling/coddling both girls for over 4 weeks straight now (and I secretly LOVE it!).  Everyone is getting spoiled.  :)  Luckily in the Baker household, no one really loses their appetite no matter how sick they get.  Lilly has really been attached to my hip lately.  My favorite, FAVORITE, FAVORITE part about her sitting on my hip is how her right arm hooks onto my left arm.  I don't know why but that makes my heart melt!  There's something about looking down at that chubby little, pale, pale arm wrapped around my arm that makes me want to hold her like that forever.  Since I'm always the camera man, my mom was gracious enough to be my model.  :)

Like many moms from many moons ago, this is how she held Kirk as a baby too.  :)

Do you see it??  That's the arm I'm talking about!  I just looove it!!  ♥

It's Chef Lilly Baker!

I've GOT to get a video of this but lately Abby's been saying "Hey guuuys!  It's sunny outsiii-de!" for some reason but it's in the most southern twang you can imagine.  Think Steel Magnolias.  It's freakin' hilarious!  It's one of those things where you have no idea where it came from.
Just look at those long Baker legs.

And lastly, here's a sad picture of my two sickies enjoying each other's misery.  :(

No comments: