Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Time

Well, this is our last week before school starts for Abby next Thursday.  Lately we've just been hanging around the house enjoying family time.  Last week we spent 3 days in Pearland and I managed to not take a single picture while I was there.  I did, however, take a few pictures on my cell phone and I'll post my 2 favorite below as well as other pictures from the camera.  We've got a jam packed weekend coming up and I can't wait to post those pictures next.

A super extra BIG smile from my beautiful baby Lilly!  ♥

Swimming at the Baker House - just look at that innocent grin.  :)

There's the mischievous girl that I know!

Love, love, looove those chubby thighs!  I can't stop squeezing them!
This picture was taken 2 days ago when she turned 5 months old.  Where has the time gone?

 This is a grainy cell phone picture but it's one of my new favorites.  Abby just loves kissing her mei mei and luckily Lilly loves it too.  It always makes her smile so big!

Lilly returning the favor.  ♥  Mmmmwah!
Both my girls have habits of playing with their hair - or anyone else's hair for that matter.

3 comments:

Ruby Baldwin said...

adorable photos!! she's a cute marshmallow baby! in the last photo, you can tell she is paler than abby.

miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

in reference to the playing of hair: they are taking after crazy aunt Pammie

The Bakers said...

pam, oh my gosh, abby is JUST like you in that she's not even aware that she's playing with her hair a lot. she won't let me put it up bc then she can't play with it. and lilly is practically pulling her hair out now when she plays with it. they grab each other's hair all the time!