24.5" (55%)
14 lb 2 oz (58%)
41 cm head (36%)
Being an analyst at heart, I can't help but to compare her stats to Abby's 4 month stats and they are pretty much the exact same except Abby was 15 lb! She was mostly a formula baby and started out almost a pound heavier than little Lilly so that makes sense. I love to see my girls grow!
Lilly is a bona fide hand sucker. And I mean anyone's hand.
Lucky for Lilly, her big sis doesn't mind at all. In fact, Lilly spit up a bit on Abby's arm just now and it didn't even phase her! ♥
My parents were over to help me with my poor fussy baby and Lilly found a great place to take a nap. :)
Lilly is great at tracking objects and if you sing to her, she'll sing back! So sweet!
Happy 4 months old Lilly baby! We love you very much!


1 comment:
Lilly makes mommy look tan!!
Post a Comment