1. As of a few days ago, Abby can put on her own shoes on the correct feet! It's a nice time saver for me. :)
2. She can count up to 11 now. Her new made up numbers are eleventeen and twentyteen. We're still working on that.
3. She is making progress at Gymboree Summer Camp. The first 2 classes were pretty good successes. The 3rd class was a disaster and I had to go back and pick her up because she wouldn't stop crying. But that's when she had the ear infection as well. Classes 4 and 5 were awesome. She didn't cry at all the last time - woohoo! The 6th class will be this Wednesday. She LOVES to paint and do art work.
4. We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant tonight with Lao Nian and Lao Yie and she ate SO WELL! I love, love, love that she LOVES Chinese food. Then again this girl will eat anything - and I mean a-ny-th-ing. She even eats raw scallions! That's my girl!
5. Thanks goodness we're back to taking naps every day. It's been a wonderful past month.
6. She still absolutely loves her High Five Magazines (Highlights Magazine for 2-6 yr. olds). I've been getting them for her since she was 18 months old and she has read them over and over and over again. Half of them are bandaged back together with reams of Scotch tape. I highly recommend subscribing for young toddlers!
7. Her 19th tooth, top left molar is making its way out any day now. I know this because she told me the other day. :)
Apparently Daddy makes a good foot rest when she's sleeping. During the week, she naps with me and on the weekends, she naps with Daddy while I work out. It's a win-win for everyone. :)
She loves to read her High Five Magazines in her chair with a blanket on. So she'll sit and read while I'm reading my Kindle. I love spending afternoons like this with her. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment