Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Abby faces

I can't get this girl to smile like a normal person!  So instead, we'll have a well documented goober baby to contend with.  :P  I happen to capture a variety of her faces lately so here they are in no particular order:

Smile!

This is one of Abby's favorite past times - walking around in her cup shoes.  This is her "just another day" face.

This is her content face.

Bryce was outside grilling and watering the garden so this is her "longing for Daddy to come back inside" face.

This is her latest favorite face to make.  Her "I'm so mad" face which is easily remedied by some tickles.

Her mischevious face.

Her "I love mien mien" face!

Her "my first ear infection much needed nap" face.

4 comments:

Linda Alyce said...

I like the cup shoes. Very cutting edge.

Ruby Baldwin said...

yeah, i love the cup shoes too!!! i saw them first and thought they were on her toes and then i read your caption.

Amee said...

These are so so funny! I like that you made a "theme" for this post! i love the shoes too! she's so much like you it's scary!!!

teammcminn said...

Rosa - send me your e-mail address so I can tell you about our pool! We've only had one problem with the pool, but is is mostly due to the 4th graders that were playing in it!

--Michelle