She's starting to build taller and taller towers!
Miss Joan at Gymboree taught Abby how to sway from "side to side" so that's what she's saying and doing here. It's too cute!
I hope Abby doesn't hate me for posting this but here she is sitting on her potty while reading "The New Potty" book.
Abby has never liked things in her hair but I made an attempt to do a ponytail and she is obviously looking away in disapproval.
This lasted 2 minutes. She's trying to pull the hair band out and it eventually led to whimpering/crying so I finally took it out. Oh well, it was cute while it lasted.
My little nephew is 8 months and 4 days old! I love how he always smiles when I hold him. I guess I smell the most like his mommy. :)
Bryce, Ruby and Matt ran the Rodeo Run 10K and we all met up for lunch afterwards. Abby thoroughly enjoyed playing on the stage at Cedar Creek. Look at that smile!
We never claimed to be smart. Bryce is now attempting to put pigtails in Abby's hair. She's somewhat oblivious so far (too absorbed in her book).
By the time the second pigtail was secure, the tears were already rolling down her cheeks.
Haha - this is what happens when you let Daddy do pigtails! B+ for effort, Bryce! Better luck next time!


1 comment:
omg this was so cute!!!!
Post a Comment