Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's fun to be me!

I get to hang out in my new favorite spot!

Run around with my plastic knife and orange slices
(thanks Janice a-yi!).

Read my favorite Kai Lan book over and over and over.

Play in the pool with Da-Da! 

Go for a ride in my new wagon that is really too small for me to fit in but I squeezed myself in. 
Wheeeee!!!
It's fun to be me!

4 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

so cute! her new favorite spot isn't as cool as ours was when we were little! remember behind the two big black chairs?!? :p

Ruby and Matt said...

and that knife looks so real!!!!1

L said...

Cute! But I don't think she should be running around with a knife (even if it's plastic)! :)

The Bakers said...

i know, i thought about that but she uses it like a comb since they look a lot alike. :P