Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Windy City, Roly Poly Drool Monster

It's been a while since the last post because I was out of town this past weekend! Ruby and I went to Chicago for J's baby shower. As usual, our Chicago trips are always fun and this one was extra special because we got to see J with a belly bump! :)  The other nice thing about the trip was the awesome weather.  Ruby and I even squeezed in a quick run which was great since it helped balance out all the great food we ate!  Scratch that, we would have had to run a marathon to balance out all the food we ate.  Four letters: C-P-O-G.  Super yummy, 'nough said!   

While I was gone, Bryce got to play mommy AND daddy for 3 whole days.  :)  Before I left, Abby turned into a real roly poly pro!  Well, almost a pro since she has only mastered rolling from her back to her belly and not vice versa - yet!


Not sure what this pic is all about but I thought it looked funny so here it is.  :)

Here's a pic of Abby trying to help out in the kitchen.  Bryce will make a chef out of her soon enough!

Slobber baby....

Abbers likes her Daddy's whiskers.  :)

This is just a happy Abby pic.  :)  While I had a blast in Chicago, I missed Abby so much - it's good to be home with her again. 

1 comment:

Ruby and Matt said...

so cute!! she's turning into a little girl. :) ok...not quite, but she's not so baby like anymore.