Both girls love this super soft blanket (thanks Amee masi!). But that's not why I posted this picture. I posted because one of my favorite features of Lilly is her super cute butt! You can see she has quite a caboose and I love it!! I call it her squishy tooshie!
Playing well together! ♥
Abby found her camera recently and it's been attached to her hip for a week now. Lilly loves watching Abby play games on it. What she doesn't love is her sister chasing her around telling her to stand still and smile!
The safest place to be. ♥
Mei Mei got all her favorite dolls and was "feeding" them her Cheerios. She's so good about sharing!
Her first over night pull-up. That's all.
Considering Abby didn't learn to jump until a week before she turned 4, it's needless to say that we still find it strange that Lilly can climb up on furniture and climb/jump back down safely. I always heard other mom's say their kid jumped off the coffee table or something but I could never empathize. Lilly's not quite doing that but even this small gesture is so new to us. She's got a great sense of balance too.


1 comment:
cute! just like we are so baffled to watch matilda eat fruit and want to eat it.
speaking of, elliott started this wk and hearing apple crunching in his mouth is the STRANGEST thing!!!
wonder if elliott will watch frozen while we are at your house. he's into cloudy with a chance of meatballs and turbo now.
Post a Comment