Lilly is really talking up a storm now! It's easier just to make a list of her vocabulary in no particular order.
- Wassah? (What's that? - she says this about 50 times a day.)
- Wa Wa (water)
- Du chi (belly button in Chinese)
- Panda
- Bubbles
- Dui bu dui (Right? in Chinese)
- Bao Bao (bread in Chinese)
- Cheese
- I knoo (I know)
- Minnie Moo (Minnie Mouse)
- Good Night Moo(n)
- Night Night!
- Off (working on saying "ON")
- Gou gou (dog in Chinese)
- Nai Nai (milk in Chinese)
- She says "woof woof" at almost any animal. But she knows a cow moos and birds cheep cheep.
- If you ask her where her yien jing, bi zhe, zuei ba, tou fa, er duo, mei mao are, she knows to point at her eye, nose, mouth, hair, ear and eye brows.
- We say 'bu che sou' all day (don't suck your thumb) and she's VERY aware of what that means.
- And most impressively, she say "pee pee" after she pees in her diaper and "poo poo" after she poops in her diaper!! How cool is that?
Lilly continues to have a temper. When she's mad at Abby, she pulls her hair and bites her. Anywhere. We're still "training" Abby that Lilly's just a baby and doesn't understand taking turns, sharing, etc. We've come a long way and I'm proud of both of them. And I'm also fully aware that we've got many obstacles ahead of us! These pictures are random so here we go:
Sweet sleepy angel.
Bryce made pizza one night and they were both anxiously awaiting for it in front of the oven.
Abby called watching the "pizza TV!"
Lilly looks mischievous while Lao Yie reads her favorite book to her - Good Night Moon.
Bryce is the man of the hour when he has an ice cream sandwich for dessert!
Quality father-daughter time!
Abby's new game is photo bombing Lilly's pictures. Not nice. See poor Lilly behind her?
I'm bummed this picture turned out blurry but I like it so I'm posting it. ♥
And lastly, the GOOFY BAKERS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment