All the grand kid's favorite spot to lay.
Who looks like her Lao Nian? This one!
I wonder where Abby learned to smother her sister from?? Guilty!
Both pooped out from our jam packed weekend. ♥
We have so many pictures of Abby hugging her daddy before he goes to work. If I had the time, I'd reference back to an old picture. She's so tall!
Playing well together never gets old. Some day poor Lilly will get to be the doctor and not the patient. Or the teacher and not the student.
Abby even warned Lilly the blood pressure cuff may get tight (it really doesn't). :)
Lilly getting her temperature taken. She was being such a cooperative patient - I was impressed!
Then they moved onto a tea party. I remember when I was still pregnant with Lilly and I was already looking forward to the day they would have a tea party together. ♥
The umpteenth picture of Abby being a rabbit while eating carrots.
I asked her to smile but she told me bunnies don't smile when they are eating.
Lilly was so anxious to eat the raspberries today that we didn't even make it to the table!
Lilly looking for her du chi (belly button) today. ♥♥♥
I love when her lips look like this! I just want to kiss them!
She was saying "Mei Mei!"
I went out of order but we visited Willow last Wednesday and got some great cousin pictures!
Group shot!
Aawwww..... ♥
Willow (8 mo.), Abby (4.5 yr), Lilly (17 mo.)





No comments:
Post a Comment