I had the blinds drawn up to see Bryce in the back yard mowing, edging and blowing. It was very entertaining for them to watch!
Oooohh!
Aaaahhh!
And every time Bryce looked in and waved or blew kisses, you'd think the girls saw a rock star!! They were screaming "Daddy! Daddy!" the whole time. Too sweet.
Eventually Abby lost interest but Lilly watched until Bryce finished the yard. Who knew doing yard work was a spectator sport. :)
I think I've mentioned this before but I love that both my girls are such great eaters. Abby LOVES to help feed her sister. ♥
Did I mention Lilly likes popsicles?
"More?"
Heehee...not sure if Bryce got any!
Abby got to enjoy an entire popsicle by herself. That's more than Mommy and Daddy can say!
This was my attempt to get a picture of them in their matching dresses. :)
And a single shot of the one that can sit long enough for a picture. :)
I love, love, love how these 2 are really starting to play more and more together in the last month. ♥
Look at them getting along!!
What a lucky guy!
My ballerina walker also likes to stand on her toes.
My baby. Who's growing up too fast. And getting so big.
"Helping" with laundry. :)
Lilly after a big dinner. That's her saying "I want my bath, milk and BED!"
Yes ma'am!


No comments:
Post a Comment