The girls have gone swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's a handful of times already this summer but this was my first time in the pool too - hence there actually being pictures to post!! Abby has graduated to just arm floaties and poor Lilly is confined to her circle floatie. She seemed to get restless and want to be free like the rest of us. I'm telling you, when I say she's brave...I mean SHE IS BRAVE. She thinks she can just swim and take off. We really have to be careful with this one.
Our attempt to get a picture of the two of them together. :)
Fun fun fun...
...followed by simultaneous meltdowns. :)
I would have taken a picture of Abby's meltdown to be fair but I was inside getting Lilly down for a much needed bath and nap. Fun in the sun is worth every meltdown though!
No comments:
Post a Comment