Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Field Trip!

How do you kill almost 2 hours with kids in the summer when it's 95 deg F outside?  Take them to Bass Pro Shop!  It's perfect.  First of all, it's AIR CONDITIONED!!  It's huge, relatively child proof, taxidermy animals galore, boats, tents, camping chairs, fishing stuff, gift shop, water fall, fake gun shooting range (like how city-girl I sound?), fun out-doorsy furniture to sit on, etc.  Just endless things for short attention spam people to do and see.  Both kids had SUCH a blast!  And a special thanks to my parents for helping me contain, corral and keep my kiddos safe; especially my little, CRAZY, FEARLESS, TEMPERAMENTAL Lilly.  She is a dangerous combination.  Bryce and I already foresee trouble with her.  I sort of don't want her to start talking!  But, of course, we love her for being exactly who she is.  :)  We will definitely be going there again!  Onto the great pictures from today!

Camo-recliner!  It's got to be someone's dream chair but it ain't mine.  ;P

We opted to get this cowgirl the hat and not the horse.  :)

Miss Independent being independent.  Abby always liked (and still likes) to hold my hand when we walk around but this one swipes everyone away.  :(

Bryce said she had pretty good form!  This is the fake-gun shooting range I was referring to earlier.

Lao Yie shooting at turkey in the bonus round!

Someone was pissed that we wouldn't open this huge container of cheese curls.

It was extremely entertaining to watch her frustration and then glee with this container.  Fear not, moments later, she was on to something else.

Abby insisted that I take a picture of all of their butts together.  That's my girl.  ♥

Abby looking fierce on the 4 wheeler!

YEE-HAW!
Then we came home and Abby posed for some pictures with her pink boots.  :)

As Abby would say - "I'm stylin'!"

Abby's daddy got into the groove as well - haha!  What a great end to a great day.  :)

2 comments:

Ruby Baldwin said...

I love the yee haw picture!!!!!! I want a print out of it

L said...

Too cute! I'll keep that in mind next time we are bored in winter. :)