I was trying to take a picture of them playing together but Abby said "Me first! Take a picture of me first!"
A great example of SHARING!! Hooray!
Bryce was out raking the roof and the rest of us girls were playing in the front yard. We busted out the PNP for mei mei to hang out in. This is my new favorite picture of her with her cute little hat on! ♥
Daddy's little helper! She was trying so hard to reach the roof too!
Just noticed how odd it looks that I'm in a tank top and mei mei is all bundled up. But she wasn't moving around like I was so she needed it!
Antlers!
Abby's first french braid! I was a little out of practice. I did it tighter the second time. It brought back so many memories of doing Ruby's hair and my doll's hair. :)
Playing together. ♥
This little monster gets into EVERYTHING. We'll actually have to child proof our house now. Abby is just not a curious cat so we never had to baby proof much.
This is her pouty face. She didn't want me to put her hair behind her ears. Toddler problems.
Look Ma! One hand!
French braid, take two! Much better!
Now that Mei Mei is crawling, I was putting away the comforter on the floor but they got to it first and turned it into a sleeping bag. Looks like fun to me!
Here is Mei Mei be-bopping down the hall. Abby never even knew we had a hallway until she was over 1 year old. We never had to worry about Abby crawling down the hall, into the kitchen, into our room, etc. She was perfectly content in the living room. They are so different - it's fun to watch!
My little explorer!
My crawler standing and my walker crawling.
Ruby: This reminds me of the pics of us on the a/c vent in the Pasadena house. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment