Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

My sweet Lilly

Two bottom teeth

Love this onesie - it's got both my favorite Care Bear Love-a-Lot Bear AND Ruby's favorite Cheer Bear so I just had to get it.  And it's vintage Care Bear too, not the crappy digitalized one now.  My little thumb sucker and her chubby cankles.  ♥

This might as well be MY baby picture.  From her neck down, Lilly is a mini-Mommy.  I recognize those feet anywhere.  She's got A LOT of shoes coming her way.  And I mean, A LOT.  Lucky girl.  :)

She looks extra chubbed out with that face.

 I was messing with the camera settings again and took several pictures that I liked.  This is what we do when Abby is at school.

This is blurry but super cute.

I couldn't narrow down which pictures to post so I'm just posting all the ones I like.  :)

Oooohh.....  ♥

Elbow dimples!!

Happy baby!!

No comments: