We were running late before trick-or-treating so this is an 'after' picture but still good!
Mei Mei was a super trooper too! I was able to feed her her last bottle, burp her AND change her diaper all in that stroller. Go me!
Mei Mei is getting really good at grabbing and pulling up on things. I remember being pretty strict with Abby about only letting her play with age appropriate toys but all that has gone out the window now. Just as long as she can't swallow it, it's OK. :)
This is what happens when I try to take a picture of Lilly. Gotta love the effort. ♥
"Mommy, I'm cute too! Look at me!"
This face says "Are you still taking pictures of Mei Mei??" Oh, the perils of being the first child.
And lastly, look how well my little chub chub can sit!! She watches Abby play on the laptop and she kept reaching for the mouse. She'll be on the computer waaay earlier than Abby.


No comments:
Post a Comment